In IMAN we are aware that the differential value of a company is in its people. For that reason, our main challenge is to stimulate your professional development and growth, while also offering customized and innovative solutions to our client portfolio.
At IMAN we believe that talent, learning and motivation are the key pillars to empower a team capable of meeting market needs with ease, flexibility and speed.
If you like challenges, we are looking for you!
IMAN Temporing is recruiting a Sales Representative for the UK market, to work in a global-leading organization of filtration solutions, with an impressive base of operations, sales and distribution channels located in more than 40 countries.
As Sales Representative UK you will develop, execute and maintain commercial relationships with new & existing customers, by offering new latest products of client. To be successful in this role you should possess technical and negotiation skills and ideally more than 2 years' experience in sales.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Customer contact by email or phone call.
- Make quotes for customers.
- Customer Prospection.
- Customer Technical Support.
- CRM Update.
- Quote follow-up.
- Long- term contract with our client.
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday (8 - 17h) and Friday (8 - 15h).
- Salary: 21K + Incentives (14.400) gross Euros per year.
- Workplace: Terrassa.
- Starting date: End of February.
Skills and experience required:
- Native English..
- Fluent in another language is a great plus.
- Good computer and Technical skills (not programming).
- Negotiation skills.
- CRM skills.
- Previous experience in sales.