Customer Service Representative (Many languages)
Publicado el 22/01/2021
En qué consiste el trabajo:
Do you speak English/French/Italian/Portuguese/German/Danish/Dutch/Czech/Russian/ Turquish/ Finnish... ? Are you interested in a full-time job located in “El Vallés”? Do you have previous experience in customer service, administration or logistics? Then this is your chance to work in a multinational organisation with a positive working environment!
Our growing industrial business is looking for new talented people to join our Customer service departments. The successful candidate for this position will need excellent communication and problem-solving skills, attention to details, ability to multi-task, flexibility and be a team player.
As a Customer Service Representative your key responsibilities will be:
- To handle customers’ purchasing orders, by using a mix of different technologies and processes, and ensure effective service and administrative support for the assigned customers, following compliancy regulations.
- To provide delivery commitment to customers and follow-up on order activity, to alert customer and sales team in case of discrepancies
- Inbound and outbound communication with our customers/suppliers and within the organisation
- To provide necessary shipping and quality documentation to facilitate shipments and collections of the goods
- To handle new customer and supplier requests creation, and local purchasing tasks, manage invoice creation and corrections and return of the material activities
- To escalate customer complaints across several communication channels
What we offer you:
- A permanent full-time job of 40 hours per week
- WFH policy to be applied; after 3 months of trial period
- Schedule: 8 – 17h (1h flexibility), from Monday to Thursday. Short shift on Friday, from 8 to 15h.
- Salary: 24.000 – 28.000 EURO per year
- Training and internal growth opportunities
- Shuttle from FCG and RENFE to the organisation
- Higher education or bachelor’s degree with administrative and/or commercial orientation or equal through experience
- Native level of Turkish/Polish/French/Spanish/ Italian/ Portugues/Dutch and advanced level of English (company language)
- At least 2 years’ experience in administration/customer service/logistics
- Working knowledge of MS Office packages and Oracle R12. Knowledge WorkDay, E-commerce, web-portals and EDI is an asset